Full system and all kit needed to make a 100A solar charge station for a Balancell 52V battery.
NOTE: We can provide a solar charge station and balancell battery for almost any forklift or industrial motive machine. Please inquire with your distributor.
- There are 26 panels in this kit. They should be connected with ONLY 2 panels in a series string, and 13 of these series strings connected into the combiner box.
- Inside the combiner box ( or junction box) these 13 strings are connected in parallel with fuses, and combine into the output forklift connector.
- The fuse connections should be left open until all 13 strings are mounted and connected into the combiner box.
- Each string should be checked for polarity and open circuit voltage of around 60V- 78V depending on sunshine.
- Once this is confirmed then all fuses can be connected.
- Once connected to a battery and charging, the current in each string should be checked that they are all approximately equal.
- The output breaker switcher should be turned off to before connecting or disconnecting to a forklift.
- In an industrial motive “dusty” environment, the panels will need to be cleaned more regularly.